Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Retail by Norm Feuti


This is looooong overdue. You may remember I whinged on recently about Ollie and Quentin's lack of newspaper exposure and how I feared for my comic's future. I received lots of messages of support and encouragement from all quarters but I especially want to thank the multi talented Norm Feuti of the wonderful Retail Comic who kindly offered me some practical help by putting an ad for Ollie and Quentin on his website. This was generous beyond anything I expected and I want to thank him here for such an amazing offer, it really is very much appreciated.

So, please go and look at Norm's site and enjoy his funny and beautifully drawn comics. You won't regret it. Check out his 'Gill' comic too! Well worth a read.

No comments: