Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Cartoontastic!



I'm going to be doing some cartoon workshops in my home town of Guildford next May. Cartoontastic! is a day long workshop for adults and will be great fun. There should be a bit of publicity in the local press beforehand and I think I may be doing a (gulp) radio interview too but if you want to get in early the date for the adult workshop is Saturday May 9th from 10.30 am - 3.30pm at the beautiful Guildford House Gallery (built in 1660!). Click here for more details.
I'll also be doing a couple of kids' workshops. The date is Thursday 28th May at 10.30am-12.30pm for kids aged 8-12 and 1.30pm -3.30pm for 13-18 year olds. Click here for the kids workshop details.
See you there.

No comments: