Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



Although only 2 days apart in newspapers these two strips were drawn about a year apart. The "Beast of Biggly Bay" was drawn last year and you'll notice the characters are smaller in each panel. The text is also smaller. I received some negative comments on the size of these aspects when I first launched so have upped the font size and increased the size of Ollie and Quentin when I can. I think the black line is a little more confident too.

Happy Halloween everyone.

2 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

I love the first one with "Icky McGee". Very funny.
I thought the second one was good too, but if I have to choose, it's Icky all the way.

Kat

Pop by my blog for Halloween treat (or is it a trick)?

Janine Pineo said...

As you know, I adore the beast of Biggly Bay. We need more next year, maybe like Linus and the Great Pumpkin.