Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Tonic


When it's 1.30am, you're slogging your guts out and you're beginning to wonder if any cartoon strip has ever made less impact in the comic world than your own I can't tell you what a pick-me-up it was to receive an email (through my editor at King Features) from one of my favorite cartoonists, the great Dan Piraro of Bizarro fame. I really hope he won't mind my adding his note here but it was just the tonic I needed.

Hey, B,
Would you pass on to Piers for me that I really love his strip. I read it almost every day on Daily Ink and he has a terrific percentage of clever jokes that amuse even a battle-worn veteran like me.
D


If you want to read a really great blog have a look at Dan's at http://bizarrocomic.blogspot.com It's beautifully written and very funny.

No comments: