Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Hadron Collider




I drew this strip a while ago when the switch-on date for the Hadron Collider hadn't been decided. I took a guess at September 15th which was close but now I see it's 5 days AFTER the event. Damn. Not much good if we're all dead and pretty lame if we aren't. Unfortunately it's too late to swap strips around.

BTW, if you really think we're all gonna get sucked into a black hole on September 10th let me just quote Prof Brian Cox of Manchester University who says "Anyone who thinks the LHC will destroy the world is a twat."

3 comments:

Anne Morse Hambrock said...

Well we're all still here I see!

Anne Hambrock

Piers Baker said...

Phew! I wasn't worried Anne...honest...gulp.

Janine Pineo said...

From your lack of new posts, I am beginning to fear a black hole has spread to your locale ...

Janine