Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

8th August 2007: Signed Syndication Contract

BIG day today. Nearly 10 months after Brendan first contacted me I have FINALLY signed my syndication contract with King Features. This is mainly due to the agreement I had to reach with the RNLI before I could sign with Kings. My thanks to my lawyer Stu Rees www.stus.com for all his hard work.

Seemed an anticlimax actually signing it. Shouldn't there be cheering and bells, flags and trumpets? Instead I signed it as I was changing into my cycle shorts just before I biked home.

1 comment:

arcticcircle said...

I can totally relate to that. This seems to be a process of deferred celebration - get development contract, await launch, get launch, await sign up by papers, get papers, hope readers like it...

Congratulations - UK cartoonists rule!